Reading Response Flip Flap Booklets. Three is a pretty popular number, so there are lots of books from which to choose. Simply click on the images to grab your flap books.
Students are required to respond in a variety of creative ways, including writing, doodling, analyzing, and more! If you have three pieces of information, use one of these three flap books. Flap book templates with three spaces.
The Half Page, Mini Book Format Provides Enough Space For Students In Upper Elementary And Above To Respond Without.
Fully differentiated,you can mix and match the pages to suit your class. This note taking activity collection contains 24 no prep, open ended booklets that can be used with any note taking assignment. Dear zoo by rod campbell.
12 Sturdy Lift The Flap Books.
I created it for my 4th graders and have used it with 3rd and 5th too. Simply click on the images to grab your flap books. This is my very favorite lift the flap book.
It Focuses On The Key Concepts Of Form, Causation And Connection.
It is a part of my complete unit of inquiry about.
Related Posts for Reading Response Flip Flap Booklets
- Stiffness Of Spring Formula
- Mohs Scale Nail Test
- Firurative Language Crossword Puzzle
- Montessori Lesson Plan Trees
- Automotive Repair Order Forms
- Coordinate Christmas Coloring Sheet
- Mole Review Worksheet Answers
- Human Brain Anatomy Worksheet
- Starlight Star Bright Activity
- How Do You Teach Adding With Decimals